Create A My Health Account
Go to Notified Products Register - RegWorks Public Portal (harp.health.nz)
- Click ‘log in’ on right hand side
- Click ‘sign up’ at the bottom of the page
Once your email is verified you will be taken through to this page. Please select from choosing to proceed by signing up with your email, or if you have one your RealMe identity.
- Provide your personal details as instructed. Follow the step-by-step onscreen instructions to complete creating a My Health Account.
You will need to provide proof of identity when creating a My Health Account, and must provide at least one of the following documents:
- New Zealand driver licence
- New Zealand passport
- New Zealand birth certificate
- New Zealand citizenship certificate
- Kiwi Access Card
- Australian passport
- Australian birth certificate
Need help setting up your account
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 222 478 to connect with someone at Te Whatu Ora, Health New Zealand who will be able to assist you.